Struggle to success πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

  “Everyone” struggle to succeed in life. They say that this life is temporary and the next life is permanent. But that does not mean that we do not have desires. We are human beings, we have likings, needs and wants. Who would not want to succeed in life and live a well established life? Being successful doesn’t mean that one goes against religion or one is greedy. Everybody wants to live successful lives. All of us have lifelong goals and aspirations to achieve something meaningful.

But I believe that success in life is defined by you and only you. For some people being content may mean success, for some having a lot in monetary terms may be success, for some being around family and friends, for some pleasing almighty etc. In my opinion “success” means being content with what you have and surrendering to the almighty means success. But these are really not easy. I have to work for these till death. The Satan is distracting me 24/7 but I have to control myself. Sometimes I wonder why the successful and well established people commit suicide.

People like “Kate Spade” and “Anthony Bourdain” were successful. What didn’t they have? This makes me pounder whether “monetary values” can buy happiness? Which makes it even more complicated because that makes me rule having a lot of monetary values. But it’s very confusing because not all the people who are rich are living a devastating life. I just want to be content it life with what I have.

But that is not easy because the devil always tempts you. The really meaning of success if fighting all the temptations in life and surrounding yourself with the people who you love. Do not upset yourself if things go wrong. Just keep trying because not every try is going to fail. First, determine what success means according to you.

Have a blessed Friday!! Jummah Mubarak!!! Btw the highest temperature today is - 5 in Edison, New Jersey πŸ₯ΆπŸ₯Ά



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why did I quit Facebook?